Should I tell my brother's girlfriend that my brother has anger issues and often abusive?

My brother has a temper problem. He has been abusing me physically, verbally and emotionally since I was a kid. He called me names and threatened to punch me multiple times over a very small fight. Last week he called me a stupid bitch for accidently putting his unworn fresh cloth in the laundry. My parents tried disciplining him to no avail. I have become really good friends with his girlfriend. They have been dating for two months. I feel like I should warn her. My brother treats me poorly but respects my our mom. I don't know why.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, mind your own business

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's just simple sibling dynamics. You said he only threatens to hit you. Get over it.

• I also said he has been verbally abusive and has a temper problem.

• Welcome to life. He's your sibling and I'm 99.98% sure you are doing your own part to contribute to the dynamic.

Go and say nasty things to his girlfriend and you will both alienate her and make your problems with him worse because he will retaliate when she leaves.

What Guys Said 1

• This has Drama written all over it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that's something you should talk to your brother about, not his girlfriend.