Girl who rejected me and contacted me? what should I do?

I knew this girl for 1 year and we were really close then i confessed her that i like/love her then she replied saying "forget everything okay? you will find a better girl" kinda friendzoned me since then i never replied her cut off all contacts with her and ignored her even unfriended her on facebook... but now its been a week she sent me a text asking a random question.. what should i do? please help me with this situation. I really like her but i dont want be her Option or friend. But i want some matured and a serious advice regarding this situation?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can do I feel is be the best friend you can, if you really love her. You can't force feelings upon someone (not saying you are) but if they do not feel the same really there isn't anything you can do. I would just stay strong and continue being her friend and maybe eventually she could change her mind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably just feels bad and wants to check up on you. I would say there's nothing wrong with being cool with each other but if you're not ready you can keep ignoring her. It's your choice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Damn it guys. Stop confessing your feelings ffs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wasn't interested in you before, it's not like she's changed her mind. Save yourself the trouble and avoid her!

0|1
    0|0
  • What did she ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, she wants to still be friends, friend her back

0|0
    0|0