20 year old dating a younger guy and an older man?

I'm 20 years old and currently having a fling with a guy who is 18 and a man who is 49. The age difference is crazy and I don't really know how to feel about it, especially the 49 year old. I just want to ask you guys if it's a weird thing to have feelings for somebody who is younger vs older than you. The 18 year old is in my friends circuit and EVERYBODY would know if we started going out. The 49 year old nobody knows of, that's just more of something I have to figure out if it's ok or not. Please let me know what you think!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay to fuck, just don't consider it a LTR. What, when you're forty he'll be 70? Really?
    Older guys can be a big turn on for a younger girl - they know what they're doing and can be very intriguing. The young guys are like little kids, young and dumb and full of cum, and you can generally have them wrapped around your finger.
    Neither one are serious material for you. Have some fun and then move on. Maybe the kid will be ready in a handful of years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it is a bit weird, especially having such a big gab in their ages. You can't really date both and would soon have to make a choice, I guess just go with the one you'd consider yourself lucky to have and could see a future with. In the end you have to do what is best for you and not worry about other people's opinions, whether you pick the younger or older guy, people will eventually be okay with either one.

What Guys Said 5

• Wait until they find out. List all the names they call you and post the list on Gag.

• Most women like older guys they are men and can get things done and are wise. Young guys are like kids still wet behind the ears and most don't even work at the age of the guy your seeing

• I'd stick to your 18 old guy, and drop the older man.

• If you're dating 2 people at the same time, it's wrong. But if you're just sleeping with the both of them then there's nothing wrong

• Hey get it while you can; you're getting the energy of youth, plus the benefit of experience.

What Girls Said 4

• stick with the 18 year old. the age gap is decent. 49 would be ridiculous. You 2 would be on totally different stages of life and I doubt you would be compatible for long. Not to mention give the man 30ish years maybe 40 and he'll probably be dead where you'll have another 30 odd years to go

• The 18 years old dude, no it's not weird, he's only 2 years younger, about the same age. The 49 years old dude? Umm yeah weird. I would never be attracted to a guy 30 years older! Almost my dad's age. By the time you're his age he's already dead...

• Date them both, see who is more compatable. If they find out about each other, it's over, however. I was in a similar situation once with the older and younger guy finding out about each other. Neither one is going to take it very well.

• I do hope you have done the decent thing, and told both of them about each other.

• Dumb comment. Unless you want to lose both. People don't want to know that shit.