I met him this Monday, we went on two dates since, and he has already ask me to be his girlfriend?

I am 25 he is 27, he is a medical student and so am I, he is on his final term, I am on my first, and he seems to study a lot. He was very polite in asking me out, and although I was a total bitch on the first date, he asked me out again. On our second date we went to the movies, we had dinner at his place, we conversed, cuddled a bit, and I went home. There was no kissing, groping whatsoever. The thing is he seems like a really nice guy, but before I left his place he asked me to be his girlfriend, which I thought was very weird. Then I told him to give me some time and we parted ways. What are your guys views on this? Ladies, Has this ever happened to you, and men how soon do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would politely say to him look, its way too soon for me, i would like to take things a bit more slowly and get to know each other more. If he is really nice guy, then he will wait. time reveals a persons true colours.

take things one step at a time, Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. When you first meet someone, you have always got too look at their motives first? you will crazy to give the benefit of the doubt too soon.

Just play it cool with him for now, don't mean playing games with him of any sort. But just be on your guard, Keep your cards close to your chest for now, and don't reveal to much about yourself to him, too soon, meaning to give him to much details about yourself yet.

The saying goes, never show someone your making a sausage, meaning you don't want them to know the ingredients of that sausage. which means don't give too much details about yourself.

If give me information about yourself, and I can hang you for it.

• Just saying goes, you can never keep your mouth shut enough. Always keep a since of mystery about yourself, because it gives a degree of mastery over others. familiarity breeds contempt.

• Ahhh I really wished I had taken your advise more. He was out to have sex with me. 6 weeks later he has moved on to the next girl :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had 3 boyfriends and they all asked me to be their girlfriend within the first two weeks... I guess when you know, you just know. If you like him enough to be his girl, go for it! If not, just tell him that you'd like to date him a little more before you figure it out. I think he just knows what he wants and goes for it, but you don't need to do anything you don't want. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Most important question that u need to answer first:

How much do you like this guy? 1) You never said once that u really like this guy, and 2) you being "a total bitch" during the first date isn't something u would do for a guy that you really liked

• He was invasive in his questions, and I judged my behavior when I got home, and I thought I was a bitch, I guess he did not. I felt that way because I am generally a really nice person, and I felt I was out of character

• that seems quick.. even for lesbians

• There needs to be more background here. Did you guys know each other? Because there could be situations where people were already friends for a long while and then he asks you out on a date. He already knows you and knows he likes you. In that situation, it's not that crazy -- especially given that he may have already develop strong feelings for you.

Alternatively, if you guys don't know each other at all and you just met then I would say he's a Fucking CREEPER!

So it really depends.

• normal, if he really likes you. l

What Girls Said 5

• Well thats way too fast for me. I dunno. I have to know them first for a long time before I decide yes this is the mess i want to get in lol.

• I don't even remember the last time a man came right out and asked me to be his girl - it's one of those things that just happens after we've both clearly become emotionally invested. It takes time - talking about your views, goals, non-negotiables etc... Two dates is not even close to enough reason to just go all in.

• This has happened to me and I would not be his girlfriend... not yet. I need to be dating a few months at LEAST before agreeing to that. You don't know much about the person just from two dates. He could be crazy for all you know!

• It's happened to me. I'm 18 and the guy is 20. He asked me to be his girlfriend the first time we went on a date. Sometimes, guys just feel close to a girl and like to learn more about their girlfriend along the way. I found it kind of odd at the time, but in the end I understand it.

• I've had a few guys be rather quick like this with me. I think their infatuation gets the better of them, and they get a bit impulsive. I am more level headed, so I would have done it similar to you: explain it's too early to tell, but agree to date (if you like him). As long as he isn't pushy about it, it should be fine.