JEALOUSY. Why do guys get mad at you for talking to other guys even if your not together?

We have been dating for 3 months now, but we're not in an official relationship. He claims me, whenever we go somewhere or when we're with his friends. He introduces me as his "girlfriend". Even tho I keep telling him im not lol. We are just getting to know each other. Today I was with him and 2 guy friends called me, and everytime I mentioned a male name he would look at me and try to listen in. Next my ex called me and he got upset with me for talking to him. I don't understand why he would behave like that. He acts like he doesn't even like me most of the time, but the minute another man is talking to me he gets upset smh. Why?

What Guys Said 2

• because he likes you and wants you

• thats just how some people are some girls are the same i wouldn't think about it too much but if its a serious problem you should sit down and talk about it ask why they feel so scared of loosing you

What Girls Said 1

• My crush would get all jealous when I laughed with one of my guy friends. I mean he obviosly likes you cause he sees all guys that are close to you as potential competition. I don't want to admit it but I also get jealous when my crush is talking a lot to other girls, wouldn't you? Think from his perspective, if you were him and his ex called, oh god maybe he still have feelings for her, maybe the're getting back together. Well that was just two examples of what could be flying through that poor guys head when your ex called. He is just really scared to loose you = He really really likes you.