What do you do if you feel like you'll never get a boyfriend because you're not pretty to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make friends with guys. The better friends you are with someone, the better they look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, you're pretty to someone. Don't listen to these "you have to get in shape" or "you need to wear make up". You don't need any of those things unless it makes YOU feel good. Don't change your appearance for some guy. Any guy who is basing you off your appearance is most likely looking to just hook up with you; not to be your boyfriend. Be yourself. Get comfortable in your own skin and any changes you want to make, do them for YOU. Find that confidence within you. Confidence attracts men. I'm sure you have a beautiful personality and soul, to match your physical appearance. But never, NEVER change for a man. Good luck. If you need any tips, feel free to message me.

• Uh no... Getting in shape is really good advice, it will improve her confidence, improve her social life by extension of being more confident and more attractive and it will improve her health which will also improve her quality of life in many ways including when it comes to dating.

Like it's fine if you tell someone to shower or brush their teeth but if you tell them to take care of their body all of a sudden it's "bashing".

• @Jager66 I'm saying it's her decision to do those things. She shouldn't have to do them because someone else is telling her that's what society wants her to look like. She needs to do what SHE feels comfortable doing. The decision is hers. She shouldn't have to change for anyone at all; especially a man. If she decides she wants to get into shape or whatever else, she should do it for herself to make herself look good - not to please everyone else.

• Look and feel* good

What Guys Said 6

• You're probably pretty to some guy.

• Change your appearance. We're living in an age of technology that allows almost anyone to become beautiful with enough work and cash.

• How do you change your appearance?

• You shouldn't have and don't get cosmetic surgery just to get a boyfriend you should just get it for medical reasons only I'm too young to get botox, cream

• Okay fine, but your question was all about looks and getting a boyfriend so I offered the only suggestions I know.

• work out. get fit. if you´re in nice shape, your chances will be better.

• You're old enough to buy alcohol, so what is the problem?

• What does alcohol have to do with this?

• Having a boyfriend is more then just look s it"s about personality so how do I Improve my perasonality self esstem and confidence to get a boyfriend?

• Are you asking:
    - how to feel better when insecure?
    - how to cope with being single?
    - how to be more attractive to guys when it's not easy?
    - how to get a boyfriend when you're not that attractive?

• I'm asking how do you find a boyfriend when you're not attractive.

• -> within reason, be as attractive as possible. It's not like 7 and higher get bf's, and 6 down don't. If you can be a 4 instead of a 2, it will improve your odds, a lot. If you can be a 6 instead of a 4 it's a huge boost. If you need suggestions, post pics. we will make reasonable ones.

-> being outgoing in social situations is not who you are, or aren't, its a habit. If it's not a habit of yours now, learn it.

-> smile more.

-> flirt with guys who you're interested in

-> be clear, and not embarrassed, about looking for a boyfriend. Guys who want a girlfriend are looking for girls who want a boyfriend.

-> put yourself in situations where there're opportunities to meet people. If there are no men, maybe there are new friends. Maybe some of them will became great friends, or business contacts, or know the right guy for you.

• ^^^ I couldn't say it better myself than this guy

• i'd disco dance in my room with fancy lights and a bowl of my favorite icecream in one hand.

bestanimations.com/.../...ncing-animated-gif-5.gif

http://i.imgur.com/zkFDVuT.gif

• why be sad? noone likes sad people... .

What Girls Said 6

• don't ever let a man's view of u define the way u think of yourself. that's so wrong. u look at yourself and u have to learn to be comfortable in your own skin. if you're not, work hard until you are. do u need to lose weight? do u need to gain weight? would u like to grow out ur hair? maybe a little mascara on the lashes? maybe spend a day in the sun with ur friends for a nice glow?

stuff like that. it should be about the way YOU see yourself and want to improve yourself. then u get confidence.

and funnily enough, men love confidence. win win.

• um i kinda was u but than i was happy begin alone and with myself

• and than you go about your day and you just happy for all your friends or stranger that are getting married. And than you meet a guy you don't really want start anything and they realize you have a wonderful world of your own and ask to be a part of it. You resist because you already happy. And than you accept haha! The end!

• Put on some makeup? Work out? Make an effort in my appearance?

• You slap yourself and think otherwise. Also if you give people the chance to get to know you and see your good side, the best of you, you'll become more and more attractive :)

• Start focusing on career for a while to clear my head and then slowly start working on self development.

• And then I'll get a boyfriend?

• Find new guys to hang out with! It's true that if a girl is seen as a friend by guys even if she's pretty they won't ask her out because she is "one of the gang."