Does she want more?

I met a girl, she is 24 and we are always texting when we are free (she is a PHD student, so not much haha) we met at vball and then everyone goes to the bar. But we stayed there later than everyone else-untill 11:30.
Our first planned date, she brought me back to her house for supper and we watched tv untill 11:30

I've been out with her a few times and all her friends really like me, and even when we are in public she tickles me. We were talking, and I said I would step up my game with her. She said "Good :)"

Next message was along the lines of "you do know a big reason for me going tommorow is to spend time with you right?"

I am wondering if I should kiss her. It's probably a stupid question, but this will be my first kiss, so I don't really know what im doing from this point haha

01
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Get close to her, put your arm around her.
    If she moves closer, move your face closer to hers (not super close though).
    If she moves her face closer to yours or closes her eyes a little, go for it.
    After a second or two, move your face back a bit, if she moves with you you might as well go the rest of the mile.