Why are women my age so damn boring?

I'm 24, graduated 2 years ago with an Engineering degree. I partied occasionally and dated some hot chicks and had loads of friends. I worked and raved commonly. Now, I still enjoy raving and kegs and parties and sleeping around, and meeting new people. Yet, most women my age choose to just watch netflix and order pizza. While I still enjoy raves and going out. I work and am in a grad program for engineering, so do NOT assume that I am a loser.

But still, why are women my age so boring? I met my ex at 23, and due to her "safe" lifestyle (just order Chinese food and watch movies), and not appreciate raves, I ended up cheating on her. And she left me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know women ur age who do the same thing as u. its true a number of women calm down after college... to many people, that shit isn't fun anymore. they grow out of it. i personally think all that is boring af and just not real. but there still are plenty ur age who still get a high off it and if not, find 20-22 yr old college girls. not too far off from ya. it might just be harder to find in ur field of study cuz engineers aren't typically like u and if they are, its usually male engineers.

fyi, might be worth it to snap outta that mindset of worrying whether ur a loser or not and deeming people boring or not. we're all just people tryign to make a life and be happy u know? there isn't always somethin to prove

• I'm open to all kinds of people, engineers or non engineers, whites, Asians, Indians, Latinos, males, females, gays, lesbians, straight people,

• iunno, a fair chunk of my med school buddies party hard pritty much every weekend and their mainly 22-30 years old. find urself a med school crowd haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• You poor thing, cheating on your ex must have been so difficult for you -_-
    Seriously though it sounds like everyone's finding their tastes - you prefer raves and the girls you know prefer quiet nights in, maybe try meeting girls mainly at the raves, parties etc? Or anywhere else you would enjoy hanging out. This is a random one but sporty people seem to be big partiers - I've said this on other posts but tinder and other online sites would be perfect since you can literally write down who you are looking for!

• Using your example I can say : Why are all guys my age cheaters?

• You mean, why have the women your age moved on while you're still stuck at the emotional maturity of a 19 year old frat boy? I really couldn't say. They *must* be the problem. Oh for sure. 🙄

• Whats wrong with that brah? lol haha! Sure I guess haha I'll try to party more but I am not a drinker and can't afford to go in or have a car lol

• #generalisation530
    u ain't meeting the right women, evidently.

• Why do you assume anyone is going to side with some loon who blames someone else for cheating?

• Go to your parties and meet someone there. I hate boring stay at home people too. I don't think it's age, I just think some are party people and some aren't.

• Those are the types of girls you attract. Maybe look at what your doing wrong and what kind of vibe you are giving off

• You just haven't found the right women yet.

• Wow. Umm, going to parties and sleeping around every damn day doesn't exactly make you a fun person.

• Just find someone you are compatible with. Try older or a bit younger if you want. I don't like raves either, so obviously we would't have much in common. I do like sky diving, exploring new areas, rock climbing and such. I don't think I'm very "safe and boring", but I'm so not a party person. You also like to sleep around, so a relationship doesn't sound like a good fit for you.

• Why are men my age so boring?

• Oh wow she left you huh, what a surprise...

What Guys Said 14

• Parties involving drunkenness and debauchery are not your friend. There's a lot more to women than you know, but you will never appreciate life to the fullest if all you ever do is temporarily appease your overactive hypothalamus. Forsake some of your materialism, grow some morals, study history. Avoid government-approved textbooks aimed at children. Go a little hipster and read Maybury and watch Federer. You'll be amazed how quickly you find a new sense of meaning to your life, and just how much you've been blinded by booze and sex.

• its not women your age, its the girls you've met friendo.

• " ended up cheating on her " because she was boring to you , you deserve not to find the right woman 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

• "I ended up cheating on her. And she left me."

Her "safe" lifestyle is no excuse to cheat. You should know better than that.

• MDMA? Engineering? Drinking every night? Lol, whatever dude.

• Women your age start thinking about a home and a husband and kiddies.

• Lol my question is the opposite.
    Why do all hot girls go to parties and raves and not want to have a "safe" lifestyle?
    You wanna switch?
    It's all about environment mate. I'm in one with more party girls, you're in one with more reserved girls.

• Hmm, so you can't find a woman who enjoys standing in a crowd of screaming strangers? I'm sure there are plenty.

• You have to pick up a girl from your raves, then.

• You obviously haven't met the right women then.

• Lol, I don't think a girl being boring warrants cheating... Try dating some younger girls in college, they generally like older guys anyways.

• Cuz theyre twats

• Most women expect the guy to carry the conversation. The few girls who actually speak their mind and don't stick to being the typical women are pretty great.

• u sound like a loser just for trying to make us think your not a loser... im 17 i have a better life bro, im a body builder and living a healthy lifestyle, and im joining the military... lol your just a pathetic fuckboi