Why does it look like everyone has found "the one" yet I haven't had a boyfriend?

All i see are these couples that seem perfect together... maybe im just desperate but i really want something like that. Can anybody tell my why I have such a hard time finding a boyfriend?

(18, F)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont be worried. In your age i had same feeling.. simply its comming. Sometimes sooner sometimes later. I was later. I found " the One" after my 40 th birthday. Sooner I was alone and single. Never is too late but sometimes is too soon.

• You have time... lot of. And please dont be in rush... when you will meet the right one.. you must feel it.. I can't describe it.. its feeling.. its knowing.. simply wait for this feeling... and I can promise you - if you will really feel it.. its real love. Not fake and not from the " cinema"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because your trying to find,"the one."Studies have shown people who believe in that or believe in soulmates. Tend to be less happy and more unsuccessful relationships. So no point in worrying about it. It will happen when it happens. Until then just enjoy life as much as possible.

What Guys Said 12

• Take off your highschool love goggles amd take another look at these "perfect" couples you speak of. You will quickly notice how shallow and petty most of their relationships are. It's highschool for God's sake! I've only ever seen 3 legitimate relationships in my entire school that were not full of drama and bullshit. Plus you're 18! Of course you won't find the one and if you ask me I'd say that it's best to no find them until later on in life when you have your shit together and have grown up.

• Now you know how I feel. Listen, don't worry about a relationship that'll probably end-up with both of you single again, you're young, go to college, school, whatnot. Do crazy things. Yeah, there'll probably be a guy or two you might get with, but it's not forever.

• I seen couples, they were making out under the tree I was sleeping at top off. Oscar kicked me out (Oscar is my pet unicorn by the way).

But here is one from Uncle Deadpool. You're still young and there is time. Uncle Deadpool was single and then was taken and then poof single again.

• I haven't kissed a girl yet and I am almost in my mid 20's. Maybe I should commit myself. Don't worry people I am not being serious. At the end I will get laid, either I have friends to help me, or I hire an escort.

• Don't worry, you are still young. so you have plenty of time to or opportunites to find the "one" for now enjoy your youth, live a little.

• You're 18. What I'd do to be 18 again.

• Yeah and you're running out of time fast...

• well message me and lets see where it goes lol

• I haven't met the one yet either

• I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend. So you're not alone in the lonely department.

• Finds you when you least expect it

• im 18 never had a girlfriend but really theirs only a few couples i kinda like being single i can go off with multiple girls i don't have to deal with relationship drama i prefer a simple life and most of my mates are single so we can go off to clubs and meet new girls

What Girls Said 1

• You have plenty of time to find "the one". You're 18. Most of your friends relationships won't last forever. Maybe one or two of them. If you want a boyfriend, try approaching a guy and asking him out to initiate conversation and or go on a date.