If someone is 30 or older and they are still living at home with their parents (or a parent), then?

Then, what do you think of them when pertaining to and specifically to dating and/or relationships?

Do you think they really even have a chance?

Should it even be a real insecurity of some kind that they have to be concerned or worried about? Or do you think something like this is slowly becoming more and more common now and should be or would be overlooked or ignored in regards to dating and/or relationships?

Will you judge them for it? Do you really think it's entirely their fault for not being able to move out on their own, and or be able to move in with room mates?

Will it not be significantly much more diffcult to even have a chance to really have a serious long term commited and lasting relationship? If you do not think it would, then please explain why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think negatively of them. I don't know their situation. If I liked the guy, regardless, I would date him. We could go out on dates, or if we were at that stage in the relationship then he could come to my place.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not leaving home until I'm financially stable. My mum and I get on pretty well and she has no issues with me living here. If i was in a position to live by myself I would.

• That being said I am working on bettering myself :)

• I thought it was normal for guys to stay with parents/take care of them.

• By the age of 30 I would hope anyone would at least be in their own apartment but I do understand if someone loses a job and has to move back in with mom and dad while they job hunt. I'm not going to automatically judge a guy if that's the case, but if he has no job and is living off his parents that is when I'd move on.

• Depends on their reasoning.

What Guys Said 0