Girls, do you prefer a 5'6" skinny dude with pretty face or a 6' jacked dude with ugly face?

• 5'6"/skinny/pretty face
    83% (19)
  • 6'/jacked/ugly face
    17% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• what is wrong with being skinny?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing... question's just an experiment actually...

What Girls Said 8

• So... you're asking, basically, if I'd prefer a girl over a guy?

A pretty face? Skinny? I don't want to be able to break him in half! He's small, skinny, and with delicate features? I'm going to break him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Make fun of it... but if "A" dude has some 8" dick u'd not make so much fun of his manliness I suppose...

(Bring back downvote option... for such comments...)

• Show All
    • When I said I'm insecure?

U started it by calling unmanly "A" dude... and I never said I'm like him as well... it was a fucking experiment... and look at results who won...

I just wanted to point u out... yer not "pretty" if ya think so...

• Your spelling is atrocious lol

• I'd like the guy who is kinder, funnier and loves me the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan of skinny or jacked.
    5'6 is a little short for me and 6ft is pretty tall,
    So somewhere between for both.

Too many factors come into play besides the physical ones to chose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah only one inch under average... I hate it when girls consider 5'6" or even 5'7" and 5'8" short... do u know average male height's 5'7" and female 5'2"? Fuck media shit where they portray ideal male height 6'+... and some idiots think it's average...

• I never said 5'6 was average. I'm well aware f the average heights for male and females.
      5'6 is a little short FOR ME because I'm 5'6

• Neither and what does "jacked". mean anyway... he's holding up a truck while someone changes a tire? ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Muscular...

• LOL... I kind of figured that but wasn't sure. I thought it might mean he was on drugs. Damn the lingo changes faster than I can keep up.

• 6" is too fucking tall and I gravitate towards skinny/semi fit guys so I think my choice is obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1 and skinny so a 5'6 guy would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny dudes so option A

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh shit I didn't see the 5'6" part. He would be shorter than me so deal breaker, but usually I would go for a skinny dude lol

• B. I don't like pretty features or skinny men

0|0
    0|0