I meet my boyfriends parents tomorrow, but I am terrified. What to do?

I meet my boyfriends parents tomorrow but I am terrified of making a bad impression. I don't want his family to not like me. Sometimes when I am nervous or around people I don't know, I sometimes can be quiet and shy, and I have been told I come across as stuck up when I am like that. I just do not want to say the wrong thing, so I just do not talk instead. I don't want his parents to think that I am stuck up. I want them to like me. My family adores my boyfriend and I just want his parents to like me.

Any advice on how to not make a terrible impression?

It doesn't help that he has never brought a girl home before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be cool and calm. And try not to be nervous. Also be prepared because they will ask you a lot of questions. Parents always ask a lot of questions. If you do be quiet smile and be happy. :)

• It is hard to not be nervous when he has never brought a girl home to meet them before.

• True you will be nervous but do the best you can. Try to be calm and happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself, be considerate, be respectful and really sweet towards them and I'm sure they'll love you <3

What Guys Said 3

• Usually the anticipation is worse than the actual event. Once you step inside his house, and shake hands with his folks, you should be calmer, and it will go swimmingly. Just try to remember that it's not that big of a deal, it's nothing more than meeting some new people, what you've done several times before.

• Don't be scared, most parents are cool.

• Calm down, be confident thats it

What Girls Said 1

• Keep calm and be your self. Ask him about his parents if they are into him having a girl friend. Take deep breaths and if they do act strange around you, just talk to him about it to see if that's their normal routine if you get what I mean?