Does a first kiss count if your in first grade?

People say that if your young when you have your first kiss it doesn't count! I had my first kiss when I was in first grade! Her dad got offered a job somewhere so they moved and so we went to my room to say goodbye and she leaned in and we kissed! I think that counts!

Most Helpful Guy

• Face it like a MAN: you're only half virgin since that day.

What Girls Said 2

• A kiss is a kiss! And it counts. That’s like saying a 6 year old isn’t a person.

This is a horrible question though.

• yes of corse it counts. I got my first kiss in kindergarden

What Guys Said 1

• hmmmm...are you talking about a "peck" on the lips, or french kissing thru & thru? The thought of two 1st graders swapping tongue is kind of disturbing to me.

• Just a peck dude! First graders making out ewww how could you even think of that! Well I guess now a days, anything can happen

• Are you seriously suggesting I'm the weird one when you're the one who asked the question?

• I didn't call you weird! I meant like first graders french kissing is pretty weird!! I nvr said you were weird!