Where do you think I can find more challenging hard to get type of guys?

Its kinda boring that where ever I am I can just reach out my arm and touch three guys that'd probably want to bone me. Is it a way I can find more challenging guys? Like maybe a certain type to look for?

My friend said I should try married guys or guys in relationships but 😬 that's a bit much. Other options?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect other people's relationships.

Challenging men would be successful, busy men who don't have much time for relationships. Grown men like that usually are more respectful of women too and they won't chase you like a drooling dog.

What Guys Said 10

• boning doesn't mean they want you... they just want to bone you

• Lol where did I say I wanted to be wanted? I'm just talking about sex calm down.

• The challenge is, I want a challenge.

• you have no idea what you want do you... or do you just have a hard time conveying it to words

• Shy guys who often feel confused of what they want from a woman might be a challenge youd be seeking.

• You could try under bridges.
    You will find other trolls there just like you

• In translation, you just want hot guys to approach you right? Go to high venue places. All the hard to get type of guys for you there.

• Try converting gay guys?

• There will always be beta-orbiters - they are boring. You're looking for an alpha guy and they are only about 15 to 20% of the population and 80% of the girls are after them.
    Good luck.

• Lol keep deluding yourself, you're never getting the bone.

• Most guys just want to get laid truth be told!

• Dress and look ugly.

• Unless there are literally other women around offering sex at the same time, most single guys are going to fuck a decent looking woman who wants sex. That's not a challenge. It is like me saying 'everyone i try to hand $20 to takes it, where can i find people where it's more of a challenge to get them to take my money'

What Girls Said 2

• Hahahahahahaha

• Married guys are so hot! Challenge but super fun😘