I'm a black girl dating a white guy and I'm intimidated by his sexual history with white girls. Feel like I can't compare. Any advice?

I'm talking about beauty here i don't feel as beautiful as white girls just to make that clear

Most Helpful Girl

• You feeling like your beauty is inferior to a white girl has started or stemmed from something. And you probably know this already and already are aware of what it is. It just takes some digging and thinking and admitting, because you did not feel this way when you were first born into the world. This is a feeling you have acquired along the way from an experience that was probably less than pleasant. And only you know why. Im sorry to get so psychological, but thats exactly what this issue is, psychological. I hope i was a least a tiny bit of help.

What Guys Said 18

• s.yimg.com/.../...7a392a2d964bb51525a7cd864293.jpg

Despite being a different skin color females all have the same anatomy and you can do the same things sexually that a white girl can do. Don't worry about it.

• You obviously don't understand what i said lol but thanks!

• If he didn't think you were beautiful, he wouldn't be dating you.

• If he's dating you he apparently doesn't care. There are a lot of black women I've seen that I would choose over some white girls I've seen. Nothing wrong with a black woman they are very attractive in many ways. I wouldn't stress it. Take it one day at a time. Let him know how you feel and see what he tells you. If he's dating you he may be dating a black woman for a reason haha just take that as something good.. also he may feel good that a black woman like him. You don't see too many black women with white men as often as you see it the other way around.

• Unless you are trying to compete with white women in ego, overinflated sense of self-importance, delusional princess complex, or a victim/messiah complex then you should be alright.

• I don't know what you're talking about but ok?

• Then explain, i'm not American neither am i trying to compete or think i'm better etc

• I understand now... i'm a bit late :/

• 2 things.

1. He's with you now, and so you must be doing something right.

2. Though I haven't dated a black girl before, I have dated White girls and girls of other ethnicities, and let me assure you that generally speaking, white girls aren't that great in bed. There are exceptions, don't get me wrong, but on average, it's just the way it is.

• A bit racist, even if you're black. White women aren't more beautiful than black women: it takes a lot more than skin colour to be prettier than someone.

• Simple. Dont. If he likes you it doesn't matter. Continue on and see where it goes.
    White girls got nothin' on any other color of girls - it's all about chemistry and attraction.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Men have always defined what beautify is in women. Just be yourself, be the best you can be. Keep doing the things that make you awesome.
    Pretty white girls can be the most shallow creatures on the planet.

• He's with YOU now, isn't he?

• Dude, dont worry. He obviously likes you so just enjoy.

• Race doesn't determine anything.

• Ha, black girls are awesome in bed what are you talking about. Just as beautiful too. Would you like it if he was weird about you being with black guys before him? Just have fun, don't worry about it.

• lol this is funny

• I find white women to be more attractive and would never date a black chick to be honest but if he is your boyfriend, he probably wants to bang you

• Yeah because every white man thinks like you right? :D haha

• He chose you, you know. That should be proof enough he likes your looks and personality. If he wanted any of the traits white girls commonly have over what you have he would not be with you. Chin up.
    Men also are not actually comparing you during any of the acts. After? Maybe some guys do - most don't. But during we're a bit well, occupied. Our minds do not stray in the same way many women's do.

• What? Did you trick him and he isn't aware that you are black yet?

• Get over it.
    Either you stop dating this guy, or you get the fuck over it.

Your insecurities are the problem, nothing else.

• Just be yourself, obviously he sees something better in you or he would be with them

• He said the same thing. I guess I should stop worrying then

• Exactly, no reason to worry

• Why don't you feel as beautiful as white girls? As a white guy I find many black girls very pretty

• Awe that's sweet. Well I'm English and he's Croatian so i guess it's a culture thing I'm worried about

• I'm Serbian, which are neighbors to croatia. We like black girls over there haha

• Haha 🙈

What Girls Said 8

• Ok Im a straight woman and I don't have experience with interracial dating but I can appreciate a woman's beauty and believe me there are plenty of gorgeous black women out there and Im sure to your boyfriend you are one of them! I am white and with respect I don't know what it feels like to be a minority but Im sure he wouldn't be with you in the first place if he didn't think you were gorgeous. Who knows maybe he finds you more beautiful than any of them. ♡

• Race was made up to justify slavery. There is no difference between you and them.

• Accept.. you know.. skin color.

• Look I know you think that I am a sexist but the biggest hero in my life is my aunt I know I can not always see the bigger picture because she took me in and raised me and is not even the same blood and was the greatest women role model in my life and every can not be as good. Look your fine I dated a black girl and she was worried about the same thing and it was completely stress free and I could actually talk to her and she was understanding. If he is with you he is attracted to you.

• Pretty sure there are genetic factors...

• Sexual history has nothing to do with it. Do you not have breast, vagina, butt, and a mouth like white women?

As for beauty wise please stop a female is not prettier than you just because she's white there are ugly white women just like there are unattractive people of every race. Don't you think he's aware that the color of your skin isn't white? If he wasn't into you or interested you to wouldn't be dating so calm down.

If you honestly think a white girl is going to come and scoop a man up you need to realize that another black girl or a Hispanic, Asian, or Indian girl can do the same. The color doesn't matter.

• i understand. im a brown girl not black but feel the same way and have heard this from hispanic and east Asian women too. i guess we've grown up to assume white is more beautiful, and they have certain features we can never get no matter how hard we try.. but doesn't mean we're not beutitufl too. every race has something uniquely beautiful. wanna know the reality? maybe some white guys are naive or very superficial compared to other guys due to pure western culture being driven by aesthetics, but the ones who are willing to interracially date KNOW what comes with that & proceed cuz they are attracted to u externally and internally. keep it as simple as that :)

• Just because white girls are pushed as being the most beautiful in modern society does not mean that we aren't. Stop feeling this way just because you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes. While they are beautiful you must realize that you are beautiful too, and that this white guy loves your dark skin and curly hair. :) We're beautiful too.

• Not all white girls are beautiful, just like any race and nationality
    so don't feel bad about yourself and don't compare yourself to them. Especially if you haven't seen what they look like

• Bleehhhhhh... why be intimidated? Obviously they weren't that great or he wouldn't be with YOU!!!

• Date within your own race and you won't feel this way lol :P