How do I find a girl who has never had a boyfriend before?

I am in college and most of the girls I encounter have had serious long term relationships. I want to be a girls first love

Decently attractive of course

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a quiet shy unattractive girl

• Why unattractive?

• She doesn't have to be unattractive. Decent girls are out there and many are highly attractive and intelligent but wouldn't hang out it loud crowded places usually. Maybe try somewhere out the norm and join an activity where you can meet a nice woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• What if you end up being a lousy boyfriend and she remembers that awful relationship for the rest of her life?

What Girls Said 10

• To each his own I guess, but you're limiting your options. There's really no tactful way to ask someone if they've been in a relationship before... especially if you're gonna bail when they say yes.

• Ignore some of the people here. You like what you like and don't have to reduce your standards to find a nice girl. Most people wouldn't want left overs so it's a personal choice. Keeping meeting people and keep a look out for women you'd normally overlook as they might be the one you've been longing for. Good luck.

• There isn't a good way to tell... While I understand the feeling of wanting to be a girl's "first", you might want to watch out if you have this kind of obsession with virgins...

• She does not have to be a virgin.

A girl can hook up with a guy yet never loved a guy.

And a girl can also be a virgin yet been in a 2 year relationship. I know a girl like that. To me, that is a turn off. She may be a virgin sexually but she is not a virgin in the heart, and that is what matters most.

• That's still an obsession with virginity, when did I ever specify the virginity to be physical. As much as I don't like the sound of it, it's your life and good luck with your search. Cheers.

• No, she does not have to be unattractive. I'm in college and (in my own opinion) am not unattractive. I have never been in a real relationship. It all just depends on the circumstances.

• No you are beautiful. What do you mean when you say you haven't been in a "real" relationship?

• If you need some help, try going to social gatherings and just talk to people. The only way to get to know a girl is to talk to her. Don't worry about running out of time. You can't rush these things. But no, sorry I don't have connections.

• Most girls I have encountered have been in long term relationships. Someone said it might be because I live in the south. I don't know.

I know about more northern girls never having boyfriends than southern girls.

• I don't think it should be too hard. I've never been in love or even dated anyone, there's plenty of attractive girls I know who are very shy. As long as your sweet, confident and persistent (not in a creepy way) you should find someone.

• I've been wanting to go to the UK... they treat Paramedics better there anyways

• Try it! You might find the perfect girl somewhere around here!

• Don't lose hope! I know there are girls, that are pure.
    Yes, they might had few boyfriend in the passed. But they don't have sex, and wait for marriage. So you can be the 1st on that.

• That's the thing. I don't care if they are virgins. I want a girl who has never loved before. I want to be the first guy she falls in love with. I don't care about her sexual history.

• They may be virgins sexually but they are not virgins in the heart

• dating sites... if a girl your age is on a dating site then she isn't getting boyfriends in real life.

• That is false. I met a girl on there that was in a two year relationship.

• The exception that proves the rule? Maybe?

• It's hard but it is possible I am 18 in two weeks and I have tons of actractive, smart, honest friends who have never dated becuase they are waiting for their one and only x hope this helped

• As long as you're the best boyfriend that's what matters.

• A girl never forgets her first

• Most of the girls I know are whores, so chances are you aren't going to find a "pure" girl. Sorry bud.

• She does not have to be a virgin. I want a girl who has never been in love

What Guys Said 0