Guys, is it weird if you're straight and in a relationship with a bisexual girl? Would it make you feel insecure that she's into girls too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all.
    It is a huge bonus in that we have an interest in the same thing lol. It gives us something else to talk about.
    And I do not feel my masculinity is threatened at all by her interest in women. It seems obvious to me that if she wants a woman, it isn't because I'm not fulfilling her, it is because I fulfill her desire for the masculine, but obviously can not fulfill it for the feminine. So it isn't that I am not fulfilling her, as much as there is something else she wants that I can't offer. That NO man can offer.
    As long as we come to an agreed way for her to find that satisfaction, and she doesn't feel she needs to leave me to get what I can't offer, there is no reason for me to be insecure.
    Girls don't like other girls because a man isn't enough. They like other girls because women are beautiful and what sane person could not want that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My Best Friend is Bi and happily married to a man. She currently identifies as Dale's (her husbands name) but before she got together with him she did have a 2 year long relationship with a woman in which she was also very loyal. She falls for the person not the gender, that is secondary for her... so there is probably a better name then Bi for it I don't know.

• Awwww I love relationships like that!!

• but I said that so you know you can absolutely find happiness out there. A lot of people are cool with it. I don't know if I'd open with it but I think in the long run it doesn't matter as long as your loyal, honest and up front with it (like don't hide anything).

• I'm worried he thinks I'm not loyal and he is skeptical.

What Guys Said 23

• I think it is hot and I would love to have a relationship with a bi-sexual woman. For one, she would be more open minded about sex and probably add a lot more to our sex life. Second she would have some interesting things to talk about.
    And third, she would probably be open to my bi-sexuality and encourage it.

• Only if she's one of those people that think her kissing another girl is any less cheating than her kissing another boy.

• Nope and nope, because she chose me above the rest

• It's kinda weird for monogamous guys, but it's an good thing for guys who look for threesomes.

• Dou think its a turn off for most guys?

• Hard to tell, it's depends on if most guys are monogamous or not, for monogamous guy the main fear is that she might leave him for an girl or that an guy alone in not enough for her, as she might want to be with girl as well, while an guy who just looking for temporary relationship would not care so much about that, and the same goes for guy that is looking for threesomes, for obvious reasons the chance of getting an FFM its rising tremendously with an bisexual girl, and really it's the main reason that some guys might prefer to date an bisexual girl, it's that and/or because they believe that an dick is so much better for an girl an a another pussy, and so they don't fear to be left for another girl. One thing is sure, an female bisexuality is much more socially acceptable, then male bisexuality, and many guys find girl on girl hot, so there is also that.

tvtropes.org/.../GirlOnGirlIsHot

• That only raises chances of having a MFF threesome.

• Nope. I think it would be awesome that we have a common interest.

• Yeah, he seems pretty into it and I don't get jealous, we look at other girls asses together, it's great. I just worry he gets insecure about it and doesn't tell me.

• Well I guess that the fact that you are much less jealous as an bisexual can appeal to some guys as well, unlike straight girls it's much easier for bisexual girls to understand why guys are looking at other girls, as they are doing it as well, also in the end of the day you already have an boyfriend who is fine with you being an bisexual, so what is the problem?

• Like the other dude said, I'd trust her to be faithful but if she offered threesomes, I wouldn't be averted.

• I'd trust her to be faithful

• I wouldn't date a bisexual. I'd break up immediately if that wasn't disclosed at the beginning.

• The only thing I would be worried about is cheating. This is something I have observed in high school with bisexual women, they really can't be tied down. Whether it's a girl, or a guy, they will continue to seek sex even while in a relationship. It's a dangerous game to date a bi-girl if you don't want your heart stepped on.

• Her being bisexual doesn't mean she'd cheat on me, that comes down to morality so there's no need for me to be insecure.

That being said, I'd still highly prefer someone who was heterosexual.

• No...

I would hope we could have threesomes...

• No, you have to think about relationships like this: Be in a relationship for the person, not the body. I've dated like... fuck, all but one were bisexual when I look back... eh. It's never really worried me what sexuality my significant other is, pansexual or bisexual. I'm more of the emotional relationship man, but I can totally get physical. Nevertheless, personality trumps looks.

• I dont date those women

• Hell no. Didn't bother me in the least. My wife was bi and she had a girlfriend while we were married. She was open with me about what they did so I never felt insecure about it.

• No, I would find it arousing, as long as she is into hot girls and not the butch type.

• i wouldn't date a lesbian.

• yes. i need a girl to be 100%... with the sheer hell i've already been through... i don't think i could take it...

• Nope, because I wouldn't be in that kind of relationship.

• In all honesty that's not a girl I would want to date (I would shock some of my friends if they knew this about me). It would be a turn off

• i dont care what you do with your cunt i only fuck with condoms anyway.

• In my hopeful opinion, it would decrease her chance cheating on me with another man. hurts less if it was just another girl.

• No not at all. I mean I'm bi too. Now if she was constantly starring at other women and constantly talking about how she'd want to be with one, that would make me unhappy. But it doesn't matter if she's bi, straight, pan or demi. If she likes me, she likes me.

What Girls Said 1

• Not unless he's some really sweet guy that's truly in love with her. Most guys would be happy and would use the opportunity to have a 3sum.