Wait a minute... girls complain that guys are constantly chasing them and asking them out... why do I never see this?

"I can't just get a coffee by myself without being approached?"
Apparentlly guys are always approaching and bothering girls so much... why do I never see this? If it happens all the time surely I'd see it in my day to day travels?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a VERY SMALL number of women who can say this... Very, very small...
    I never see this either - with anyone, ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder if they say this sometimes to make themselves seem wanted in others eyes?

• That I could see. We usually only think about guys bragging but women do it a lot too... Just in other ways. But it always seems like a tremendous bother to them. Maybe it's not actually.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't happen. In fact it happens hardly ever.

• Not many women get approached like that.

• approaching is not chasing...

and I don't know if there is anyone at all male or female who get approached at that rate, but when i hear this i assume they mean everyone like people try to talk after a few hours of constant staring
    or guys who walk with her when she is walking down the street and just invite themselves to a conversation with her
    or regular approaching

,... etc
    yea i assume they are talking about all these things together... otherwise, I don't know if there is anyone being approached THAT much

What Guys Said 2

• Because 90% of them are full of shit.

• It happens to the very hot girls, not the other girls, from my observations.