How to tell a guy to change his sheets?

So I've been seeing this guy for like 6 months now. We're not a couple, just friends with benefits.
I never noticed until recently that he rarely changes his sheets. I can see dirt on them and feel so icky when sleeping that I can't get a confortable rest.
How do I tell him to wash them without being rude.
And like I said, we aren't a couple so I know he probably is having sex with others in that bed. So I really need to say something or I can't go over again. I just don't know how. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• *gasp, turns to you, eyes narrow* change your shirts please.

There you go.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a guy thing honestly haha. When my boyfriend and I moved in together, he had no idea that we were supposed to wash our sheets, like, at all. An older friend of mine said it's common, her sons are the same way.

Anyway, I think you could just tell him directly. "Hey so you know you're supposed to wash your sheets (insert desired frequency you want here) right?" Or even a blunt "ew your sheets look so dirty. I can't have sex on these."

What Guys Said 8

• Offer to help him change his sheets.
    If he doesn't change them, he knows it needs to be done.
    He won't be offended.

• Tell him flatly to change the sheets or...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/61408848.jpg

• I don't see a better way around it: just tell him that the sheets are dirty and you want him to wash them if he wants to keep having sex with you. He'll be a little embarrassed at first, but he'll understand.

• If you feel it's dirty and unsanitary, your sleeping in that bad lol tell his ass to change his sheets. Ask him if he ever changes them and give him a hint.

• They probly stink. Offer to help do laundry - "Let's do the sheets!" Or buy him a new set.

He probly doesn't give a shit, but he should. It's not heavy, just speak up.

• You do realize that friends with benefits is just a relationship without a label, right?

• You're a woman, so wash them yourself. You probably want to be more than friends with benefits anyway because of the way you talk about him. Washing something for him will make him decide to only sleep with you.

• You're already a dirty slut. Why do you need clean sheets?

What Girls Said 4

• If you are having sex together then I'm pretty sure you should be comfortable enough to bring it up. You can just say maybe say something like "hey what's that?" if you spot something yuck on his sheets.

• I mean, if you're friends with benefits with him, surely it wouldn't be that hard to say "hey can you change your sheets"...

• Lawd! I would NOT sleep there. O. o

• Ask him where his clean sheets are.