I said to my friend that my boyfriend is ugly?

About 6-7 months ago i was pissed at my boyfriend, and we had just started the relationship. I was so pissed that i said to my friend "to be honest, he is a 2/10 and i don't know why he is fucking this up". I didn't mean What i said, i think my boyfriend is sooo attractive. But last night he snooped through my phone, and he found that conversation. He got so sad and angry, and I understand. I would be devestaded if he said something like that about me. But i don't know What to do now? I don't know how to prove to him that i didn't mean What i said and make it good again? I'm such a horrible person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something like that is a tough one. If you see him telling one of his friends that. You know he'll be more honest with someone other than you. Picture it the other way around. You just have to explain to him that you were just angry but my honest opinion your going to have a hard time convincing him you didn't mean it after he saw you telling someone else. If I saw her tell that to her friend behind my back I would believe she meant it UNLESS I get different responses from other women then I would know she's just saying that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly tell him what you just told us. He'll get around it.

What Guys Said 4

• tell him you said it in a moment of anger. that it was irrational and you definitely don't feel that way.

hopefully once the hurt has subsided he'll realize it was just something done in a moment of significant anger

• We know we guys are fugly, 1 in 10 guys have good looks... So we don't cry over it.. 😂😂😂😂 we don't use make-up just keep our hygienic, nothing more to worry about..
    Don't try to be sad, just say him, yeah you are ugly, but I still love you and your dick, only gay guys are sexy, then tell me 'Are you gay?'...
    Say him you love his dick and balls he will easily get over it.

• You're not a horrible person. Just think before you act. You might ruin this opp. with your current boyfriend over a fight that was pointless in the past.

Show him it's not true. Through sex, intimate moments, massages, something he really wants. Words will not be as effective as actions.

By the way, ego in a woman is very ugly.
    "to be honest, he is a 2/10 and i don't know why he is fucking this up"
    I'd smile, shrug my eyebrows, and walk away from a girl like that because she thinks she's superior to me in some kind of way.
    Remove yourself from the pedestal you think you're on and realize you're in a relationship. It takes two to tango. Two to make it work.

Good luck with your boyfriend!

• Well if you think he's attractive tell him I think your an attractive man and I didn't mean it

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah shitty situation. We all say things we don't mean when upset from time to time. If he's mature enough to listen to your explanation Im sure it will be fine but... why was he snooping through your phone in the first place... thats not cool

• Does he know that you said that when you were angry at him?