If he hasn't texted in a week, is it safe to assume he isn't interested anymore?

Known him for 3 months. We usually text every other day or two. Well this time it's been an entire week and I haven't heard from him, yet he looks at my snap stories all the time. So clearly he's not too busy to send a text.

Should i just assume he's over me? Should I send him a text or just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it always him that initiated the texts?

• Yes, most of the time it was him. I was trying to avoid coming off as clingy.

• No prob :) He maybe thinking the exact same thing, maybe he is trying to avoid coming off as clingy. You should go for it and shoot him a text

• I sent him a text and he responded pretty fast. We're just having a normal convo now. Not sure what's up with him now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Message him! It's the only way to figure out, my crush and I didn't text for a week because we were both afraid to bother each-other because we were busy haha when I told him that he found it funny since he thought exactly the same way. I'm glad I texted him so:
    SEND HIM A TEXT :)
    (By the way it's the same situation as yours, 4 months and we texted regularly :) )

• Well I sent him a message and he responded pretty quickly. Our convo is pretty playful :) but im still not sure how he feels.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, move on

• Not a good sign.

Just send him a hello message and see how he responds.

You never know he maybe thinking that you are not interested

• I sent him a text and he responded pretty quickly, but still not sure if he gives a crap.

• If I make plans so suddenly wouldn't that come off as clingy? I don't want to scare him away since I finally got him to talk again.

• You can indirectly make subtle hints about that. If he is interested, he will surely make some plans.

• Maybe he's been waiting for you to message him.

• is this a serious question?

• Just ask him what he's been up to that he's to busy to text you but say it as a joke. Leave it at that. If he continues to avoid you, move on.

• And you haven't shown any interest why?
    Likely he sees the whole thing as one-sided. What exactly are YOU bringing to a relationship? It needs to be more than just your vag.

• I was trying to avoid coming off as clingy since guys hate that. I mean, yes, he did text almost all the time at first, but I also talked to him for hours. We've hung out 4 times now and he took me on a date not long ago and I told him I enjoyed it. What can I do so that I can show him I'm interested?

• The art of flirt? Girls are generally masters at it. How's your girl game? Dress up cute and sexy and go find him? Show up where he is all hot and cute?
      How do you have contact with him other than through electronic media?
      THIS is how you get a guy's attention.
      Unless you just completely turned him off and he's moved on. You won't really know that 'till you can dialog, interact. Even if he has, he may change his mind if you get his attention.

• He probably lost interest because things were moving too slow or started to talk to someone else

• he is over you

• let him go, move on to someone who has the time to send a quick sms

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, because someone's silence is as good as words. No matter how busy someone is they will sacrifice time for you... if he truly cared about you then he would text you. It takes seconds to send a quick text to let you know he is thinking about you. People who genuinely want to be in your life will make an obvious effort to put you in it.

• There could be a good Chance that even with Little or No Romance he Is... Snapping on his own end.
    Perhaps without you Realizing, He is Miffed about Something that you Both had been Texting when Last... Texting.
    He is Still around and Apparently doesn't Care On Another end that You Know it so give it a Whirl and Show it... Ask him if he is Okay Today and then let it Go and let God and See if he goes Back to his usual No Pout Pattern.
    Good luck. xx

• I would send him a casual text, and if he doesn't respond to that then I would leave it alone and move on.

• Done and done. Move on.

• He's clearly an asshole, he shoulda text u and tell u at least that he's not interested. Ignore him, u got more other better options, fuck him, i know u care, but really fuck him. U deserve a guy who wants to text u every fucking day.

• let it go

• Yup, he's most likely found someone else

• He could want to message you but he doesn't want to seem desperate

• Yes, move on. Don't waste your time on an emotionally unstable guy. I am sure he will contact you soon- and of course you should tell him to f--k off.

• Yes he is not interested, talk to someone else

• send him a casual text and if he doesn't reply, ignore.