What should I do?

There's this girl I really like but I was patient and respected her space because she just got out of a long relationship. But today I found out she's in a new one. Do I tell her how I feel respectfully and wish her the best if she doesn't feel the same or just leave her alone.

What Girls Said 1

• Let her. when she's single be there. Heal her broken heart and give your heart 😂😂😂😍❤️❤️

• So leave her alone? it just sucks seeing her with someone else, someone who I see a lot of potential in and being with.

• She's with his guy now. Just be a friend if she needs you. And if ever she hve same situation be there and take it as a next level to attract her

What Guys Said 2

• i think you just leave her alone. by which i mean don't express your feelings. but next time she is single make sure you let her know how you feel. even if she isn't ready to date as soon as the relationship ends it is still good to let her know how you feel about her

• Leave her be, too late now.