What do you do if guys don't approach you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach them. Get out more. Find new social outlets.

What Guys Said 9

• "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain."

If the guys don't approach OP, then OP must approach the guys.

• Same here you need to have a long conversation with guys comfortable with things, get to understand what they want, keeping guys is easy, all man needs is to keep our stomach filled and our balls empty, you can do that for a guy and he is yours,

• If I was a girl then I would just hang with da sisters and turn my nose up at the guys!

• Why would you hang out with them and turn you your nose up ať them?

• Well if the guys aren't biting the bait then you may as well just have a fun night out with the girls, beats wondering what is wrong with them! Put your nose up... in the sense that if they ignore you, just ignore them!

• Talk to the one that you're interested in.

• What if they don"t talk to né back?

• It's not like your asking for him to marry you. Most guys would talk to a girl... going out on a date is something different. A girl is 20x more likely to get a yes than a guy asking a girl. Is it worth find out if there could be something vs. wondering what might have been?

• Make yourself more appealing

• Wear the sluttiest costume I've ever seen. Get a long plain white t-shirt that goes just below your pussy but shows your legs, have it be short sleeved, and wear flip flops or crocs. Simple yet effective.

• You approach them. Simple.

• Maybe approach them?

• You approach them.

What Girls Said 8

• You don't approach them. lol (:

• Why don't I approach them?

• Well I was never intersted in anyone really lol! I just don't approach them. hahah! I mean if your so afraid of approach try internet dating! lol Its easier for both parties.

• Lol approach them be assertive speak your mind head high shoulders back

• Yeah, I feel ya... I have the same problem. I mean, guys aren't a big focus for me, so it doesn't affect me that much, but it also leaves me with no guy friends so... Just keep in mind that you don't need some dumb guy (haha) just have fun with your girl-friends and don't focus on them cuz they suck

• You approach them!

• approach them of course, being friendly (in the hope he'll recognize and remember you later)

• sulk and cry in the corner, guys don't approach me anyway. I'm obnoxiously rude.

• Sit back and take a realistic look at myself

• I feel at ease and I masturbate a lot.