If guys don't approach you does that mean you'll never get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could approach them you know.

What Guys Said 9

• No, it doesn't mean anything like that.

• Think about this. Guys have very little experience with girls approaching them. If they're into you, they would find it incredibly sexy. I would be blown the fuck away if a girl I was into asked me out. Just floored. It's never happened, and the closest I've ever gotten is clearly telegraphed open invitation. I've had their friends approach me in not-so-subtle ways and of course was incredibly happy when they did. So approach a guy.

At the very least, if he's not into you, he'll very likely be super gracious about it because it doesn't happen often if ever and will very likely at the very least be incredibly flattered but he experience. If he's not a dick.

• Does it mean you'll never get a boyfriend if guys don't approach you?

• Well if a guy NEVER approaches you and you NEVER approach them, then I don't know what the alternative is? A fixed arrangement. I'm saying that you should just go ahead and make the first move. There are a lot of men out there who lack the confidence to make the first move. You would be surprised. Every guy has passed up the opportunity to ask a girl out that they're into at some point in their lives because they simply lacked the confidence to approach the girl.

My point is there could be all types of people who you are into that may be into you, but it isn't happening because no one is making the first move.

Girls don't risk much at all by approaching a guy. Like I said. At the very least, nearly every guy approached by a girl would be at least very flattered. That's not the case with many girls. It's much easier for a girl to approach a guy then vice-versa. So what do you have to lose?

• If you're like most women and you don't approach men, then yeah, you'll forever be alone.

• Why not you take the initiative?

• Nah I don't have a picture of you but I either they're intimidated by your looks or you're giving off signals that you don't want to be talked to.

• think of it like basketball

you can shoot too!

• you can approach guys if you want

• Very likely.

Perhaps they don't know about these silly approach signals from girls... I didn't know about them until a short time ago, and I don't think I'll ever act on them since I'm incredibly shy and introverted... so I'll be alone forever too

• You could go ask them

What Girls Said 2

• No, it just means you haven't found the right guys to hang out with yet

• Yes, pretty much.

• Unless I approach them?