Three girls are after me. What should I do?

I need some help here. There are 3 girls that used to be good friends with me, but all of the sudden, all of them at once are trying to talk me into dating them or simply sleeping with them.

Girl #1 : this is like my best friend ever, she has a boyfriend but her homeboy is never in town and the guy is too lay back and never cares about what she does. We already slept together a couple of times but she didn't want to break up with her boyfriend because she still likes him or something.. But she get jealous whenever she sees me talking to another girl. She keeps on treating me like a yo-yo: one day she wants me like there is no tomorrow and the next day she wants to leave me and focus on her relationship with her bf. I kept it sincere with her and told her straight up that I wouldn't mind dating her once I get to med school . That got her mad and made her decide to leave me for good for her man thinking I was gonna chase her around... I didn't. Now she is back into asking me out again.

Girl #2: is another good friend of mine. She just got a divorce with her hubby and now finds me attractive. All she talks about since her divorce is how horny she is . She wants me bad but I don't want to sleep with her because she has two kids and she is thinking about going back with her hubby in a few years. And also I don't want to be used for sex .. I even told her the situation with girl #1 but she didn't care... She still wants to have sex ...

FY!: for a girl who had 2 kids she looks incredibly hot and is only 27 years old.

Girl #3: My best friend is trying to hook me up with her cousin simply because I told him that her cousin was cute . The cousin is pretty and cute but is too shy for me. Apparently the cousin likes me a lot and wants to date me. My best friend is really pushing this relationship on me, and I don't know how to tell him off without hurting our friendship. I told the cousin about girl#1 but she still wants me.

WHAT SHOULD I DO !

OH man you guys rock ! I don't regret joining this website! I really needed a 3rd party advice on the issue..This whole issue has been going on for months now .. I even had to take a couple of chill pills because I was thinking about this 24/7 =(

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Girl #1 : this is like my best friend ever, she has a boyfriend"

- Gameover, next!

"Girl #2: is another good friend of mine. She just got a divorce with her hubby and now finds me attractive."

- Gameover, she JUST found you attractive after you got a divorce? Mmmmm pass.

"Girl #3: My best friend is trying to hook me up with her cousin simply because I told him that her cousin was cute . The cousin is pretty and cute but is too shy for me."

- Gameover, you don't like her due to her personality of being shy

So at this point, we have 3 gameovers or 2 FWBs and 1 gameover. Doubt it? Check this out.

Girl 1) Are you gonna marry someone that is a cheater, best friend or otherwise? Why take the risk, she is a best friend and when she clears her head (later in life) you can treat it accordingly to establish a meaningful relationship

Girl 2) Another girl that likes new men but not interested in a meaningful relationship; however, throwing the fact of "cheating" out of the picture, we are still left with another girl that can't make a decision on who she wants. Are you gonna live your marriage through a bunch of divorces only to find her running back to you and wanting things to work, after she has a kid with another man?

Girl 3) It won't hurt your friendship, you're not into her. Period. There is nothing to debate on this issue, if you're not feeling it, just tell him "thank you man, I appreciate your effort. But I respectfully decline"

~ ArtistBBoy

• In the circumstance you're after a relationship:

One's a no go. She's offsetting her loneliness on you, has a boyfriend and is a psychopath.

Two's a no go. She's got emotional baggage and thinks rebound sex will make her feel better after her divorce. If you have sex with her, you're going to get dragged down no matter WHAT she says about "no strings attached" beforehand.

Three's the best bet of the lot but since you're not interested in three - solution is don't do anything as they're all bad choices. It's like being given a choice of three STD's and choosing one of them or none at all.