How did I keep this guy interested after our first date when I can't see him for 3 weeks?

So I went on a really good date with this guy last weekend, good eye contact, bodily chemistry, banter and convo just flowed. We kissed quite a lot but we already had done the previous week at a house party. Unfortunately I am in between cities but he is aware I will be back for good in about 10 weeks. I won't be home for another 2 weeks which is overall 3 weeks since I saw him. We text about 2/3 times a day but very long texts. I try to be a bit flirty but he holds back a bit on flirting. We still send long texts though and ask questions. How do I keep him interested for all this time and do you think he still is?

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I once had a woman missionary and I tied her arms to the headboard along with her legs so she was fully exposed to me. i then put a ball gag in her mouth. so she could have something to bite down on of course. the way she was positioned I could get to both her ass and pussy easy. I ate both of them.. until she was prepared for what was about to take place. I then stuck my dick in her pussy balls deep and started pounding her very violently. I did that for about 20 minutes and then I stuck my dick in her ass and did the same thing. Until I couldn't hold out anymore and I came deep in her ass... so what do you think about the whole situation?

What Girls Said 0