Not sure if we're over?

My boyfriend has been extremely busy these past few weeks. A lot of bad things happened to him like losing two friends, dropping a class and ending up in the hospital due to exhaustion.

We got in a big fight when he went no contact for 4 days. He ended up ignoring me for 3 days. I apologized and he told me he was in the hospital. I wished him well and he again didn't read my messages for 3 days.

I texted him today telling him I missed him and I hope he's feeling better. He texted back he misses me too and he hopes I'm well too. I didn't text back him back.

It's been two weeks since I last saw him and since we last spoke on the phone.

I'm starting to think our relationship is over and he just doesn't have the guts to tell me. What do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• calm down woman!! the guy is in the hospital and you think it's over just because of 2 weeks?
    Don't be #overlyattachedgirlfriend

• Go see him to find closure.

• It's over right?

• I didn't find out he was in the hospital until days after it already happened.

• Give it some time. Dont get too attached.

What Girls Said 0