Why do guys never ask me out? I'm attractive and guys generally get along great personality wise with me?

I'm attractive I get checked out all the time, especially at the gym but guys never come talk to me and if they do they don't make a move. All of my guy friends find me fun to talk to and hang out with. So I don't know what the problem is.

I'm in college and every guy in my class is already in a relationship so the only other places I really would meet anyone is at the gym since I'm there five days a week. Otherwise randomly while I'm out with friends but we usually stick to just us stuff while we hung out basically have a girls day since all of my girl friends are in relationships. I also don't like bars which I do get hit on and have my number asked for but I don't enjoy that atmosphere.

I tried online dating I get asked out all the time on there but the ones that actually carry a conversation that I'm attracted to also usually end up wanting more of a friends with benefits deal which I don't.

Any tips? Or ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• when women like yourself are in the Hot 10 its hard for you get a guy. Men don't want to ask because they feel like you way out of there league and they will be turned down. Stop waiting and when you see a guy at the gym, ask a guy out. Being 20 as well is young for men to think of a serious relationship. But to break the spell, ask a guy out at the gym. If to nervous ask him to do a run outside or if he wants to try this new restaurant.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe chat and flirt more? I mean I always second guess my self when asking out a girl, I'm not ever sure if she's into me enough to go out with me, point is maybe you can try suggesting you would go out? Gus second guess themselves so give it time.. peace and luvs !

• You live in Canada, a country where there's lots of feminists. This means that men are too scared to approach women because they don't want to be charged with sexual harassment. So what you should do is give the guys you like the signals you want him to approach you. Also try match. com

• I've never heard that about Canada before but good to know. I dated someone for a very long time (5yrs) I'm a bit out of the general to know how to give signals.. And I'm a college student I can really waste money on a dating site which for match is mandatory basically to do anything.

• They may think you don't like them back.

• You are too attractive, most men don't think they are good enough for you.

• Your not doing anything wrong, if you like someone try to give hints or in fact strike up a conversation to get things going if they are too shy. your pretty, so its nothing in the looks department you can do better.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a suggestion for you:

Ask them out yourself.