Women, which of these men would you prefer?

1. A man who is super fit and gorgeous and also a nice faithful guy, but is really boring and dull and doesn't talk much and has very little social life.

2. A man who isn't that attractive and out of shape, but is a bit of a bad boy and has the gift of the gab, can make a woman laugh and leads a very exciting social life.

Which one would you prefer, the gorgeous faithful guy who is dull and boring, or the unattractive bad boy who is really exciting and can make you laugh?

Most Helpful Girl

• Minus the fit part, the first one sounds like my boyfriend. So I'll choose that.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather be single. "Bad boys" annoy the shit out of me and I am pretty sure I'd be better off single than with a dude who is as boring as number 1.
    Nope, the Nun life it is.

• 2... two.

• well i had a ex who wasn't attractive at all, but he was attentive and was there when i needed him i grew to love him. I would never date someone like him, but i actually gave him a chance. Pick whoever makes you happy.

• First one. Hands down. I hate bad boys.

• one guy

What Guys Said 0