What might a Mexican man like about a white girl?

I think a lot of Mexican guys are SO cute, but most Mexican girls I see are SO pretty. I can't see why a Mexican guy would like a white girl when he could probably have a Mexican girl, but it happens. Also, I know that this question is racist, and I'm asking people to generalize, but, if you could please give me your silly anecdotal responses, I would be so grateful and try to take them with a grain of salt. Basically, I'm asking if there are any traits common among white girls that are generally considered attractive among Latin men. (I am pale with light brown hair and blue eyes and have been told that I have a pretty face, especially my lips for some reason. I don't know about that, but assume that it's true for our purposes. I'm 5'4 with a small frame and disproportionately long arms and legs, have uncommonly large upper assets, proportionate but unexceptional lower ones, bigger thighs, and a small waist, and I'm fairly toned.) Also, is there a stigma against Mexican men dating white women which would negatively affect the man? I live in Mississippi, if that's relavant. Also, I know that guys aren't overparticular in certain situations. I'm asking more generally. Thank you all in advance for your responses, and I should probably also apologize in advance if I've been rude. Also, I know that Mexican isn't a race. What I mean are the ethnicities mestizo Mexican and mostly European American, if I must be technical lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone mexican man is different. Some like latinas, some like white girls. There could be mexican guys out there who are into you for who you are. You said your light brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4, small frame, long limbs etc...

• Thank you for your response, but I don't understand it. What do you mean by "for who you are"?

• Well u said u want a Mexican. So why wouldn't u go for your favourite.

• Lol that's a good point

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Mexican and it was always very common for Mexicans to like blondies.

• Really? Does it make a difference that my hair is light brown?

• Not if you're white... look, I don't want to generalize here because everyone has different tastes, but it's pretty common for Mexicans to like blondes/white girls.

• Oh ok. Wow. I didn't know that. That's funny because so many white boys are fascinated by Mexican girls.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• dude everyone has preferences!

• I know. I'm looking for silly generalizations based on personal experience lol. I know it's silly.