Why do all teenage girls want relationships?

Why can't they be content with just seks?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sex, ngl. Sex to me is 90% emotional though. The physical pleasure alone wouldn't suffice in my wanting it as much as I do when I'm with my boyfriend.

If being in a relationship allows me to have sex with someone I care about plus providing a best friend at the same time... why would I pass that up for casual sex?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just makes it more acceptable to say they like sex if they are in a relationship. Teen girls just want their snooze pounded every Friday night.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You know, the prostitutes are right down the road...

1|0
    0|0
    • They ask for monies ;-;

• oh you want sex without paying or committing? by the time that happens i'd be riding my unicorn to class

• seks?

0|0
    0|0
  • um tbh my friends can't even handle sexting so lol I know I can. I mean, it's like people think fwb's can't exist lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Try using tinder or hot or not to find a hook up or friends with benefits. Or whisper. A lot of people post about wanting "seks". 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • because we aren't sex driven like many teen guys. before y'all attack me and say it's not fair to overgeneralize, I know there are guys who genuinely like girls for more than sex. I'm just saying, a lot of teenage guys are immature and just want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why not 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're still quite young to have sex and all. Plus, sometimes they just kinda show off their boy infront of their girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're lonely and desperate for "love."

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you fucking kidding me right now

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!