So should I contact this guy? Please help?

Obviously I'm a full grown woman but I'd appreciate any guys feedback on here on what this guy is thinking or how he feels.

basically we were good friend for a while and managed to stay friends when I moved away for college. We were more than friends really and I guess I texted him too often at times and got attached. He had a girlfriend and his last text to me after I kinda text yelled at him about dragging me along was "I'm sorry it's come to this honey look I'm going to go and delete your number so that way I won't contact you and the only way we'll talk is if you text me I'm sorry it's come to this."

which makes me think that I could still text him and he would respond but I mean the fight was over the direction of our relationship and I used phrases such as this is retarded, stupid, etc.

i don't even know if he feels hurt. Or sad. Or if I ignored him about 6monthes if he would miss me. I kinda want him in my life like as just a friend. How do I do this?

• no move on you're over analyzing and being nuts
  • Maybe wait a while and see what happens focus on yourself
  • Yes

Most Helpful Girl

• It was pretty clear that he chose to cut contact with you for his girlfriend. He's a good guy, but not the one for you.

• I don't think so. He dragged me along

• It's easier said than done but that doesn't take away the consequences for your actions. Surely it's a hard decision to make but you need to stick to what will be best for you in the end, and think with your head and less with your heart.

• Yeah I just wanted him so bad ;_; now my heart is broken and it's like being with him or having him in my life would make things so much better. Even if we weren't close, I just want him in my life in some shape way or form. Its just driving me nuts I feel like running away or screaming in my pillow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0