Do you consider fashionable men to be cool or gay?

I always grew up seeing really fashionable guys as the cool ones who got plenty of attention with the ladies, it wasn't until recently that I realised that there is this perception that guys with a fashion sense are considered to be gay? So what do you think, fashionable guys studs or gay?( not that gay people can't be cool but you know what I'm getting at)

Wow surprised didn't get many answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I love fashionable men, mainly because i love a lot of men's fashion. Anytime I see a fashionable man I feel slightly happier inside. It kind of makes my day, as I don't see them very often. I think they are cool.

What Girls Said 4

• No not at all... Unless they are gay which is usually pretty obvious just because a guy is in a suit or is dressed nice does not make him gay. And yes it would certainly grab my attention 😏

• I don't think that guys with a good fashion sense are gays. In fact, sometimes it's a turn on notwithstanding the way they look.

• they're cool as hell, please dress well

• Na they're stylish and classy

What Guys Said 2

• Men are typically seen as tough and rugged delicate appearance and attention to detail in looks was considered the preserve of women, and the opposite could be said for women.
    This concept hasn`t died out, metrosexuality is still loosely associated with homosexual men, growing up in the 90`s if a kid wore something pink he would be made fun of but now its accepted as a unisex colour.
    Personally I see fashionable people to be consumer sheep you can look great without the latest gear.

• Haha I sort of disagree I see a stylish guy and I think he's a babe magnet haha. I think you can be tough and rugged and still look attractive. Ever heard of street wear? (maybe that's not your thing) point is fashion isn't all v necks and pointy shoes. I think swag ( gets a lot of hate ) or class both can look good and don't come across as feminine in my opinion.

• I considered them gay when I was in my teens. I'm older and wiser now :)