21- no guys like me back- what am I doing wrong?

21- never had anyone take interest in me where it's mutual. I'm quiet but sociable when needed. I'm adaptable- so whatever crowd I'm with I can fit in. I try to groom myself as clean as possible. I went out my comfort zone and downloaded tinder even though I'm not into casual sex nor will be. I downloaded OK Cupid.. Nothing is working. Whenever I talk to guys, they either stop talking to me or just use me for emotional support until they find something better. What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to get myself out there but I'm just not getting any luck. The kind of guys I like, well I'm normally not their type either. I try to be open as possible but I can never connect with someone mentally.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are still quite young. I know it doesn't seem like you'll ever find someone but we all go through this at one stage or another. Just keep being open and act naturally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to answer. I dont know what you look like, or what you say to these guys, and do and stuff...

What Guys Said 2

• Well it's kind of impossible to answer this question because I don't know you or what you look like but you can message me and I'll tell you once I learn enough about you to come up with a real answer

• You are trying too hard to find Mr right. You're young so why not focus on your life and interests. The right person will come at the right time. Tinder and dating sites are for casual sex hounds

What Girls Said 0