Girls, If the guy you were dating said this to you what would think?

I'm just confused as it seemed like we were getting along just fine then out of nowhere I asked what was happening with us and he said this.

'It's a bit awkward because I don't feel like we're going to be anything but friends if I'm honest"

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the spark is missing for him? Haven't you asked more questions after that? Sounds to me like the beggining of a long and serious conversation... I can't believe you would leave it at that?

• Yes I did leave it at that. To be honest I was hurt more than anything and I didn't want him to know this. At the time I didn't really think to question it, I'm kicking myself now thinking I should have plugged him for more information.

• Well I finally got the closure I needed. We were talking over the weekend and I asked him why he friendzoned me. He said he wouldn't call it friendzoning. He said he could feel things going in the same direction as the last two girls he was seeing. He wanted to do more than kissing and didn't think it was fair to put me in that situation.

He said he's still here if I ever need a shoulder to cry on or a hug. I laughed and said that's what people say when they friendzone someone. He says he's still attracted to me and hugs tend to lead to more, but it's frustrating.

He also asked why it took so long to ask and I said i had come to my own conclusions.

I feel like he's basically saying he wants to be friends, but will find it hard because he'll want to get physical with me... Or he just wants to be casual. I'm not sure.

• It's hard to say what he wants. What if he wants a relationship and think that you don't?
      It really feels like you two have problems communicating. You should sit down and make sure you clear things out. What does he want and what does he feel is missing or any other questions that needs clarification. If any of you want more, then he/she should say it.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's gotta be tough.. i'm guessing he knows you're into him? have you tried to talk to him to see if you can get any more information?

• I thought he knew I liked him, I haven't verbally said it and I'm not really someone that wears their heart on their sleeve. I didn't even think to question him at the time. Now it's probably too late...

• aw man :( well maybe next time the two of you speak you could drop it into the chat, like ask why he thinks that or something? or just whatever feels right for you. but that's kind of a weird thing for him to say if you guys are dating

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0