What do you think about going swimming as a first date? Is it a good idea?

• It is a good idea.
  • It is a bad idea.
  • I have no idea.
And why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Inless you are both swimsuit models, I'm not sure being close to naked is the best way to show your best self.

What Guys Said 11

• Love it. You get to see what their body is like, both wet and dry.

• One of our first dates before we got married was swimming. Bashed was a good swimmer

• Would you ask a woman for a swim date in a private pool if you aren't romantically interested in her?

• Just to see her body, maybe

• I definitely wouldn't suggest it if I were the guy. Girls would prob think I wanted to see them in a swimsuit, which is generally not what you're trying to do on a first date lol! I would be perfectly happy if the girl suggested it though

• I don't think it's the best position to show yourself to another in the very beginning. Even though it could end up very touchy and romantic, but I just don't feel doing it first up.

• It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't do it because it makes the assumption that everyone knows how to swim. I always make that mistake because I've known how to swim for as long as I can remember.

• I think it's a good idea, depending on the weather and temperatures there, and if you both like swimming, why not huh

• For a first date no way. Too awkward for me :P

• well if u r confident with ur body, go for it! its romantic, not crowded, and fun. i usually do it for 2nd date tho

• Depending on circumstances, it could work.

• Can't even swim lol

• Sure, why not? It's just something to do. Maybe if you have fun there will be a second date.

• No, especially when you live in the kind of climate that I do. Really the best first date is a cup of coffee "Wel I don't drink coffee". They have other options, ya know

What Girls Said 11

• It's an idea.
    Whether it's good or bad is up to the people that do it.
    For me it's a bad idea - I don't want him seeing me in, basically, my underwear unless I know him well and am sure he's the dude that I could see myself with.

• The beach is better. That way you can either swim or just sit and talk and watch the sunset over the water or something. And it's prettier/more romantic

• Ummmm first date maybe not, coz not everyone is very confident in a swimsuit, u don't even know if the other person knows how to swim, u could give the wrong ideas (like someone could think: OMG he wants to see me naked or sort of lol, people's minds are diverse xD) So, I think that for a first date it wouldn't work for everyone.

• If you don't mind possibly getting physically touched then go for it.

I personally wouldn't since I don't like to show my body and don't want to set myself up for the situation of an intimate kiss/make out on the first date

• I think he wants to see you without makeup and with your normal hair. Thats an aweful idea for the first date. Try to suggest something diffirent.

• eh if your okay with your body lol!

• Awful idea. That's more like the 8th date lol.. first date you have to look flawless, it's a time to getting know each other, flirt, talk, laugh etc.

• Like in a public pool? Bad idea. No time to have any date time to get to know each other and talk.

• you want them to like you before they see you with most of your clothes off

• If you're both interested in swimming sports it coud be a good idea. otherwise not I think.

• Are you prepared to wear your bikini? This is the question you should ask yourself