Would you date the daughter/son of your boss?

If he or she was good looking, of your age and als wants to date you?

Most Helpful Guy

• that sounds like problems

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 13

• it depends on the boss and how much i liked the job. and posible jobs in that industry in the area. all bosses talk and it could really sink your future

• No I wouldn't.
    I'm against being in a relationship with someone that has any professional connection with me. If I quit the job then I would date her.

• I have, we didn't date but yeah, afterward she tried to have her dad fire me, trying to blackmail me into sleeping with her again, lol. Won't be doing that again...

• Wow that's a tricky one. I think it totally depends on the circumstances... can you explain more?

• Nope, break his heart, you're fired. Never mix business and pleasure.

• Yeah, I used to be fuck buddies with my bosses daughter XD

• sure what could possibly go wrong XD

• Yes ofc, I don't see the problem.

• I'd do it, probably would bring you closer to your boss if you treat them right.

• My boss is a mafia boss that has 10 years of experience in cracking skulls so no wouldn't take the risk. XD

• Fuck no

• This situation is kinda like sky diving if everything goes smoothly it will be fine but I'd things go bad they go really bad

What Girls Said 6

• No because there's a thing called professional boundaries.

• To follow up on that, on second thought, if you think he/she is a really good catch, date him/her, and quit your job to work at another company. That way you don't get a conflict of interest.

• I don't have a boss yet, but why not.

• Yes...

• Maybe if he introduced us

• If I felt there was enough connection there. I'd risk it if there was genuine feelings.

• Probably yes