BE THE GIRL EVERY GUY WANTS?

BE THE GIRL EVERY GUY WANTS? What do you look for in a girl?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe you should just be yourself and look for a guy who will appreciate you for who you are? instead of trying to be someone your not for someone who can't appreciate who you really are.

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Women should be the girl they want to be and the confidence that comes with that will draw people in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You. lol, just kidding. Um, I don't really look for a certain girl in particular, if someone comes along and is amazing, that'll suit me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference just a girl who I'm comfortable with :) SO energetic, chatty etc

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 Big boobs, fit/skinny, ass, long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty face, sense of humor, and kind. Oh and also knows how to have fun, especially in bed :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Be you

1|0
    0|0
  • i will look into her expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • The two most important things for me
    1) She's good looking - has a face that could easily win "Miss World"-contests
    2) Has got a good group of female friends and no male friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• There is no girl every guy wants. Every guy has preferences. There is no universal formula to make you, or any girl for that matter Miss Charming.

1|0
    0|0
  • they look for me.. XDDDD jk.. I think you can't be a girl ''every'' guy wants cuz each guy wants different type of girl.. we are all different ya know..

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself, who cares about what guys want. Guys themselves don't know what they want. Don't confuse yourself.

3|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to be that girl?
    Love yourself, respect yourself and be happy with who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not be the girl who is happy enough with herself to not have to be the center of attention for every guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • always motivating and know how to cook?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be youu he should accept you the way you are not the way he wants you to be

0|0
    0|0