BE THE GIRL EVERY GUY WANTS?

BE THE GIRL EVERY GUY WANTS? What do you look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe you should just be yourself and look for a guy who will appreciate you for who you are? instead of trying to be someone your not for someone who can't appreciate who you really are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Women should be the girl they want to be and the confidence that comes with that will draw people in.

• You. lol, just kidding. Um, I don't really look for a certain girl in particular, if someone comes along and is amazing, that'll suit me.

• No preference just a girl who I'm comfortable with :) SO energetic, chatty etc

• 5'9 Big boobs, fit/skinny, ass, long hair

• Pretty face, sense of humor, and kind. Oh and also knows how to have fun, especially in bed :D

• Be you

• i will look into her expectations

• The two most important things for me
    1) She's good looking - has a face that could easily win "Miss World"-contests
    2) Has got a good group of female friends and no male friends

What Girls Said 8

• There is no girl every guy wants. Every guy has preferences. There is no universal formula to make you, or any girl for that matter Miss Charming.

• they look for me.. XDDDD jk.. I think you can't be a girl ''every'' guy wants cuz each guy wants different type of girl.. we are all different ya know..

• Just be yourself, who cares about what guys want. Guys themselves don't know what they want. Don't confuse yourself.

• Do you want to be that girl?
    Love yourself, respect yourself and be happy with who you are.

• Why not be the girl who is happy enough with herself to not have to be the center of attention for every guy.

• There is no such thing.

• always motivating and know how to cook?

• Just be youu he should accept you the way you are not the way he wants you to be