Do guys like girls that are very expressive with their feelings and fall in love quickly?

I've mostly had very bad experiences with guys. I am someone who needs time to get to used to 'new' people/friends/guys in general. At the beginning of a 'relationship', I am reserved and cautious. I don0t understand people who fall in love blindly. To me, love aren't those silly feelings at the beginning of a relationship which make people change their behaviour and go insane...(sounds very unromantic). I am someone who approaches relationships rationally, and if I am not immediately in love with a guy (within 2 weeks or even less), they presume that I am not interested and start acting weirdy. But what about getting to know each other slowly etc?

It seems that guys need so much affection... this is very tiring. I mean if I am givin you my time, then you can assume that I am interested in getting to know you, even if I am not madly in love with you from the very beginning...

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not think falling in love right away is the best approach because you hardly know the person and who knows what might happen. I have fallen in love both slowly and quickly before. I think the slow was better and lasted longer overall. So I do not care much for the girls who fall extremely quickly, but I do like expressive to an extent because I am rather expressive myself. I do not need everything right away, but I do need something at least that shows interest like spending time with me or asking to hang out like you have said

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you've got the right idea about relationships. There are so many people who fall in "love" so quickly, I just don't understand it.

I promise that there are indeed guys out there who want to take it slowly. My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years and we've never said "I love you." Frankly, we feel more comfortable without it because of what "love" has become in our culture. It was only in the last six months that he started getting a little sappy, but even then it's pretty infrequently (also, we're long distance now, which I think could be contributing to the sudden sappiness). You just keep doing you. It's better to be with someone who fits with the truest form of yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• I dislike when women quickly use those three words. I've only been in love once and it took me like 4 months to say it. But with other relationships we have to show that it's going to grow or it currently is slowly. Telling me you love me after only a couple weeks? I'll think you're crazy and probably end it. I don't toss the word around lightly.

• I def. agree with you! but so many of my past flings or affairs have overtly expressive, lovey-dovey girlfriends (girls tagging them on facebooks and sending hearts and all that stuff... and they seem to enjoy this).

• Only if you want to scare most guys off, lol. I wouldn't recommend it.

• I do a lot of these things you said but I think thats mostly what relationships are like when you're in secondary school and not so much 10 years later. I think its just a maturity level thing

• Well another problem from girls side Ok, you need time but at-least you must show vital life signs so that guy can think there is chance of getting you. Well in guys defense I am telling you "No body like to treat women like princess but we have to its even against my ego to hold doors and I don't do it but I don't just shut them up I do what I can do to help"

• if i am asking a guy to meet up, that's a clear sign I think?

• Its clear sigh you are still in but not clear enough to shut him up for not trying to have a backup plan.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy. But if you're hot, odds are that they will give you a chance.