Do men have a sense of entitlement to sex after an expensive date that they paid for?

If so how much would they need to spend to get a little action.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to spend money to get sex get a prostitute. That's what they're for.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't pay for an expensive date in the first place...

The same girl who expects to be wined and dined for 2 months before sleeping with you has most likely spread her legs on the first date for different guy who didn't send a dime on her.

Guys who pay for expensive dates with girls they're not even exclusive with yet are idiots. Id rather be the guy the girl wants to sleep without having to spend a dime rather than the sucker she strings along.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Ha, ha.. I think the most expensive first date I had was $5,000, and I've had quite a few $1,000+.

A guy who is smart isn't going to spend a lot of money until he knows he has her hooked (which does not require having actually met yet).

But she can always say no.

• No more than if a guy invites another dude out for beers, pays for them and then says he's gay and wants anal.

• Not any more than women have a sense of entitlement to having dates paid for.