If there is a person who you are really attracted to, if he/she already had a partner would it stop you from pursuing them?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if they wanted me in the end, I wouldn't take them seriously anyway. It takes a certain type of person to cheat, and that isn't the type of person I'd get serious with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would never consider sabotaging someone else's relationship.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course it would. I wouldn't want a guy who was already taken. Besides i wouldn't hurt his girlfriend by trying to pursue her boyfriend, that would be so disrespectful too.

• yeah i wouldn't bother.

• I wouldn't ever pursue a taken person mostly because girls are fucking crazy and no guy is worth it. You don't know if their partner is crazy and will go after you in a rage of anger or jealousy. Those people exist. Not worth. I'm not desperate enough for that.

• If they're in a relationship, they obviously don't like you as much as you'd want them to. There are so many other people out there that will make you just as happy and are just as attractive. Trying to ruin their relationship is just selfish, leave them alone!

• Yes, I'm not an evil person so...
    Wow... can't say the same for the men here. Thats sad.

• No... I have had guys dump their girlfriends for me a few times

• It depends how much i liked him. you make it sound like he was one guy in a million, which if that was the case i think i would still try and pursue him. but if it was just a guy i had crush on i would probably not. just wouldn't be worth it

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I won't ever interfere with someone who is already with someone else.

• No, have good game, plant the seed and forget about it