Guys, Guys do you ever ask your girl to show her body to your friends to show her off?

When my guy is with his friends he has me show off my ass. And he had me pull my pants down so he could slap my ass and it really turned me on. He asked first if I would mind. He did it a few times to show off how into him I am. I loved it.

Some people swing others do threesomes this is not that bad I am only with him. It makes me feel wanted and beautiful.
I really didn't see myself doing it. I have skinny dipped with other couples before. It just feels liberating. To me it is a submissive dominant thing. I like surrendering to him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girl like that... she was really into showing her body off and I was into it at the time... it was a turn on... I like your style

What Guys Said 11

• no. I want her to be proud of and happy with how she looks, and i certainly wouldn't hold it against my friends if the woman I thought was beautiful they also thought was beautiful... but i do not need to show her off, like a piece of meat, or a trophy.

• I wouldn't it's extremely disrespectful.

• Thats hot but i feel as if he wants his friends to lust over you and have them take you away from him. Like indirectly setting up a break up :/

• obviously you don't care about yourself which is why he doesn't have any respect for you. you're only a sex toy to him.

• you let him pull your pants down and slap your ass in front of his friends? what the fuck

• Are you black?

• No and neither is he or his friends. He is Mexican. I like showing him how down I am for him

• It is the kind of thing that ghetto blacks would do.

Actually it is the kind of thing that ghetto anyone would do, but there are a lot of ghetto blacks.

• No way. My girl isn't some trophy or sex object for me to flail around at people I know.

• It's not something I would ever do.

• Can't say I find this normal behavior, but your both into it... so, more power to you! Just wondering if it will be the same after 4 kids, and a hundred extra pounds.

• No words...

• Not sure how that would fly with my actual irl friends.

But I find the idea of doing it really, really hot.