Broken Heart but have to deal with him the rest of my life HELP?

Im pregnant with my exes baby, due any day. We have been broken up for 6mths. He got into a relationship right away, with one of his friends, which I thought was weird, but whateves. I am staying at his place until our baby is born. Its so awkward, he is super nice to me. Brings me coffee and breakfast in bed, blows my phone up when he is away at work etc. Its like we're together, just he sleeps on couch and me in bed. I mean we go out to dinner together, he goes out of his way to do things that mean a lot to me. Its super hard to know that he broke my heart, yet is doing all this stuff, and then eventually Im sure itll all stop. How do I control my emotions so they dont get the best of me?

What Guys Said 2

• even though you are in a tough situation, at least he's there for you and your baby. I have two friends that wish their baby daddy were at least like that. It might be hard for you, but you have to accept that he doesn't love you.

• praying for you and the best. maybe things can change (hope he gives child support)

What Girls Said 1

• Well you are pregnant so don't be too hard on yourself with the hormones and all lol. If I were you I wouldn't even expect anything out of him after the baby is born. He is doing all of this to make sure you're comfortable because you're pregnant, which is the right thing to do. But while he is doing all of this for you, I would just focus on co-parenting arrangements and my move out date. I would also pay attention to how he reacts when I talk about moving out/co-parenting. At the end of the day, you have to think about your child and be the best mother you can be and sometimes that will include making some hard, hard decisions. Your relationship with this man is not your top priority any more, you just have to make sure that you can be cordial to one anther and show love in front of the baby. Everything will work out in the end. Don't worry :)

• well i told him that he only has a few more days and he can have his bed back jokingly, he seemed like he expected me to stay past the birth. I dont want to, I just feel like Im already cock blocking him, why is he so insistent that Im going to stay after, I just want to be in my own home after the baby is born

• Well do that. If you have the money and everything that you need to move, do it! I think the whole thing with the baby is making him think of what it would be like to be a family under the same roof. I'm sure there's a bunch of things running through his head. But stick to your plans. Time and actions will tell if you guys are supposed to be a family under the same roof.