Should I bad worried?

My boyfriend and i had a conversation about his ex today he said he knew her for 4 or 5 years , I asked him if he has feelings for her still he gave me this iffy answer. He also said she was his first girlfriend and will always love her somewhat. Like when you have a first love you'll always have a part where you love her. I just feel jealous like I'm nothing. Is this a bad sign? He's just friends with her now but he's going to a hotel and a concert with 6 of his friends and she's going. I don't like that. He's said there's no chance to get back together but I just don't know

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't like it either and it's in bad taste and insensitive. Ask him how he'd feel if it were reversed

• I've had greater loves than my first that come to mind, so you should stop thinking about that. Now the fact that they are still friends, going to a concert is an issue.. Why aren't you going?

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is not a bad sign.
    Do you have an ex as well? I am sure that some of the mutual good memories you shared are still in your head and you will always cherish a part of the time you guys spent together. I presume that what he told you doesn't mean anything more than that.