What's up with this guy's texting pattern?

This is how it usually goes, we're talking for example during the week, he says something, I reply then he replies then I reply then he disappears for the rest of the day and doesn't reply until the next day (sometimes at night, sometimes as soon as he wakes up) or two days later. Which is fine since we're both busy with school. This weekend however, he tells me he misses me, I reply then apparently he went to bed, he texts me in the morning saying that he fell asleep, I reply saying that it's fine since it was pretty late then he replies with "I guess" so I'm pretty sure at this point he's just done talking to me so I just reply with "Yeah, I guess so". But then he starts asking me how my day been, I reply then he just disappears.

I am totally okay with him not answering because he might be busy, and has school, who knows. But I can't help but to wonder if he's playing a game? Like I give him a way to let the convo die but then he keeps it going anyways? And when he does he just vanishes then replies around 2 days later? Like is this a good thing or a bad thing?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• He's unfortunately one of two things:
    1. Autistic
    2. Uninterested

0|0
    0|0
    • I kinda figured. Why does he keep the conversation going even when he doesn't have to answer though? Think he's just stringing me along?

What Girls Said 1

• He either sucks at texting or he is completely uninterested.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's fair. I'm just wondering why he keeps the convo going even when it's dying?