What does this dream about my crush mean?

I had a dream where I was by his apartment and he came out on the balcony and I waved with a hopeful expression on my face and said hi. He crouched down on his balcony to get closer to me and said "Are you really sure about this?" I looked at him in surprise and nodded. Then he came down stairs and we talked for a bit and then his friend came over and he frowned before looking at me. He said "You two deserve to be with each other." Then he walked away, I was really confused and chased after him. I grabbed his arm and he looked back at me. I said, "I like you!" He looked at me with a surprised look on his face, but he also hesitated. "But my friend likes you." I frowned and looked into his eyes. "But I don't like him, I like you!" He smiled and looked happy at that, before he bit his lip in hesitation and then finally grabbing me at my waist and kissing me.

What does this dream mean?

bump------- please help me? Anyone at alll? No? Yes?

What Guys Said 2

• It means you're obsessed

• The dream in itself means nothing , but that you are obsessing over your crush.

• Just like you are with that golf dude lol such a fgit. Smh

• @Polocrew don't talk shit about tiger woods. He's ma nigga.

What Girls Said 1

• It means you were thinking a lot of your crush.
    So when you went to sleep you had a dream about him and what you hope will happen.
    If I was you, I'll just wake up. Go up to him and tell him. what you feel