I'm thinking about opening a new dating app. What do you guys think? Am I going to be the next teen millionaire?

recently a guy on gag was talking about opening a mail-order bride business and I thought he was nuts and the market is oversaturated. I'm thinking about opening an app called "Chinder" where Chinese women interested in learning English can chat with American men. What do you think of my idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're filling a demand that hasn't been filled you're bound to make some money off of it.

This idea might need some extra thought to make it actually work.
    Marketing, how to get access to the broader clientele etc. Some integrated tools to help people learn new languages and what not.
    Essentially, strike up a deal with google translate or why not one of the smaller apps for learning new languages like Duolingo to increase your market tenfold.
    In the latter case you can basically provide a complimentary function to language apps where they get the added opportunity of talking to/flirting with/whatever people of that nationality. Preferably with some language tools at their disposal.

Oh on a sidenote, if you got an actual good idea. Don't bloody post it online for all to see.

• I feel like a lot of Chinese students living in the USA want to improve their English speaking skills. Most of the students want to stay here and work after getting their degree but it is tough. The app can help them speed up the process of immigration by marrying American nationals.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're seriously considering creating some sort of app or any kind of invention, really, it's typically a good idea to not post your idea on the internet. Now anyone could take it.

What Guys Said 6

• Sound like texting. already made.
    i new dating app has to be one that is like
    Match. com women on there hold a classy i can't say for men.
    Ok cupid. com they ask question and how the two of you are the same or different.
    PoF. com Free to use everything , but a few things
    eHarmony. com question that break the ice.
    New app, has all these and changed only $10 a month, you will get more people bc its cheaper and the set up is perfect.

• lol your question just made my day good luck with your idea!!!

• You'd need to find American men who want to talk to Chinese women.

• there are plenty of American men with Asian fetish lol

• i mean yellow fever

• no.

,

• Yeah go for it lol.

• lol that would be great!

What Girls Said 3

• good luck lol

• There ya go. Be a trailblazer and go for it.

• I'm laughing so hard I literally can not breathe lol