Why did he kiss me?

Why did he kiss me?

okay! there's this restaurant I go to often, they basically already know us, I went with my parents my brother and his girlfriend, the manager I have to say is super hot! I find him ridiculously attractive, this time he was smiling at me and pulling out my chair for me, putting the napkin on my lap and he would always stand behind me to look at the whole restaurant, out of the few times he smiled at me he gave me a little smirk and wink so I smiled back, once we left he just shook hands with everyone but when he shook mine he leaned in to give me a kiss cheek with cheek, why could this be? im genuinely intrigued

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously, he wants you to rush in his restaurant dressed like a million dollar babe and smooch him... Go on a date with him.. He already likes you

What Girls Said 2

• I'm curious, how old is he? Anyway there could be many reasons but I'd say it's safe to say he thinks you are cute and was flirting with you. However I can't say what he wants to do with those intentions. He might just be a natural flirter or he could be interested in more.

• I think he's in his late 20's early thirties! I'm honestly intrigued but don't know if he's s natural flirted, there was a huge group of girls and he just politely opened the door for them so I did notice his body language towards other females

• Sounds strange for a man that older to be hitting on a 19 year old.

• Um.

He kissed you because he wants you and wants to be dating you

That's not a red flag. The red flag is he didn't talk to you about what he wants, and he didn't get your consent to kiss you. Both of those are things that would, if I were in your shoes, make me take a step back.

:\