Why does he block me for no reason?

I met a guy 5 weeks ago on instagram and we started talking. We really like eachother and text all day and night and have also called. He lives in the US and I live in Europe but i was going to visit him in April. yesterday we were texting and nothing seemed wrong we were just making plans for April. My last text didn't come through and i noticed he blocked me on whatsapp, instagram, facebook and my phonenumber. I can't reach him. What is going on? Why do guys do this?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he have a girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• He's likely got a girlfriend and you were just meaningless entertainment. Learn from this and don't do online distance dating again. Find a man nearby you can actually see meet and talk to.

• I don't think that's what it is, we texted all day and night and he'd call me when he was lying in bed before going to sleep. He also added me on facebook and told his friends about me and he'd send pictures with his friends so I really don't know.