Why would a guy think it's a good idea to treat a girl on the first date like she doesn't exist and when she rejects him call, text 4 2 weeks after?

Guy is in his 30's, the girl is in her 20's. What's the point of ignoring her and then, when he gets rejected by her, call and text her for two weeks straight after that?

Wth?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he was playing "cool guy" and trying to play hard to get or make it seem like he was hot shit and she wasn't worth his time in order to get her to throw herself at him. Then it back fired and now he is over trying to get her back.

• Oh my goodness... he must have been desparate and maybe she was the only girl who had not beaten him up when they broke up :o
    I guess I know what the girls' answer must have been... something with a pointing finger and the words "hole made by the carpenter" 8)

• I guess he paid the price of playing stupid games with a grown woman and now, realising his mistake, is trying to salvage the relationship. He is not worthy...

• I thought you were into younger guys? Lol

• I wouldn't say I'm into younger guys... they're just more into me than older guys because I look younger than my age. And I go out more often with younger dudes - just happens I guess.

• He wants your pussy and is afraid to admit it.

• Playing games and really liked her.

What Girls Said 0